The term “Beaver Builder WooCommerce Integration” might be completely unfamiliar for those who have never designed a website and also those who have never used WordPress.
An Introduction to Beaver Themer
Beaver Themer adds extraordinary ability to Beaver Builder in a few distinct manners.
In the first place, it stretches out Beaver Builder’s design choices to apply to pages or parts of pages that are ordinarily constrained by your subject. These include:
- Pages created by WordPress, for example, blog documents and your Shop page
- Single post data outside the substance region, like post title, included picture, post metadata, related articles, and post route.
- WooCommerce single item pages are a kind of single post.
Headers, footers, 404 pages, query items.
Having full oversight over the designs of these spaces resembles having a subject engineer in your pocket.
Second, Beaver Themer adequately makes “subject layouts” that you can apply across your site or to specific areas. This implies that you can make one format (header, footer, standard, etc) that applies to different posts, pages, or WooCommerce items.
Third, Beaver Themer adds two significant highlights to Beaver Builder: field associations and contingent rationale, the two of which incorporate exceptional WooCommerce settings.
- With field associations, in your line, section, or module settings you can make dynamic associations with data set fields, so the substance changes relying upon which page you’re seeing. Field associations are what transform Themer designs into formats that work on each page they’re shown, yet you’ll have this equivalent usefulness in standard Beaver Builder designs. For instance, field associations on static pages let you show custom fields in your designs. This implies you can add or alter custom substance in the back end without agonizing over how it will be shown.
- With restrictive rationale, you have fine-grained control of the permeability of Themer designs lines, segments, and modules, contingent upon the conditions you make. For instance, you could show a pennant to clients with $75 in their truck that says they’ve procured an unconditional present and another standard to clients with under $75 in their truck that they get free delivery with $75. Or then again you could show an exceptional Themer header that is just seen by rehash clients after they sign in to their record.
Fourth, Beaver Themer has various WooCommerce-explicit modules that give you full WooCommerce usefulness in WooCommerce designs. We’ll depict those later.
At long last, you’ll have the option to achieve the entirety of this utilizing the recognizable and easy to understand intuitive Beaver Builder interface. The best part is that you will not need to contact a line of your subject’s code. When combined with an upheld subject, Beaver Themer gives you an enormous scope of alteration alternatives for your site.
Considering the force and proficiency you’ll have readily available, Beaver Themer is sensibly estimated at $147 each year (with a 40% markdown consistently upon autorenewal):
Beaver Themer requires any of the exceptional variants of Beaver Builder, what start at $99 each year. Like Beaver Builder, you can utilize Beaver Themer on a limitless number of locales.
Beaver Themer can undoubtedly pay for itself with the time, exertion, and cost saved money on customizations, formats, and upkeep.
WooCommerce Integrations in the Beaver Builder module and Theme (and How Beaver Themer is Different)
The Beaver Builder module and Beaver Builder Theme have a few WooCommerce combinations.
In the first place, in standard Beaver Builder formats, you can list WooCommerce items with a Posts module. Here’s a screen capture showing all items in the class of Accessories. You can channel items by posting or barring item classes or item labels, or you can show just explicit items. The Posts module is incredible for showing WooCommerce items on a static page, yet to get the WooCommerce usefulness of a Shop page that integrates with the shopping basket and checkout pages, you need Beaver Themer.
This module is extraordinary for physically constructing portions of WooCommerce shows in static pages or post substance formats, however, regardless of whether you save it as a design layout and reuse it, you may need to make changes on each page. With Beaver Themer’s templating capacity, you can set up field associations that showcase the information you need on each page.
Third, the Beaver Builder Theme has an assortment of settings for WooCommerce Shop and item pages, as demonstrated in this screen capture. Very much like with any topic, regardless of the number of settings, there are you can’t change the design to show up precisely the manner in which you need it, however with Beaver Themer you can accomplish a really custom format, and you can add any custom fields to your design to make your Shop and item pages exceptional.