There is no denying the fact that Facebook’s Messenger is one of the most used and popular messaging apps available in the market. People rely on this messaging service to communicate with friends and family around the world.
The first hidden Facebook Messenger game introduced was a Basketball game. Owing to its popularity, the company released a new game, and this time it was a soccer or football game. The secret soccer game celebrates and was launched in honor of Copa America and Euro 2016.
The game is available on the mobile Messenger app for both iOs and Android. Everyone is going gaga over this new soccer game by Facebook Messenger and amidst that How to play a secret soccer game on Facebook is a question that is trending amongst all Messenger users.
The Facebook Messenger owner claimed that their little [basketball emoji] Messenger game launched for March Madness and the NBA season was played over 1 billion times (!) over the course of the last 3 months”. With these soaring figures, you can simply imagine the popularity of these games.
There’s a whole other side to Messenger, which comes with a variety of secret games and Easter eggs and bots. Bots are basically automated profiles that you can use for booking flights, hotels, ordering takeaway, and much, much more. Easter Eggs are hidden messages or hidden jokes.
Note- The game is not available for desktop users, i.e. hidden Messenger games are only limited to the Facebook Messenger app and not available in the web version of Facebook.
How To Play Soccer Game On Facebook Messenger
This game works similarly to the Basketball game. The only difference is that instead of shooting the Basketball into a goal, you have to keep the soccer ball afloat in the air. In simple words, you have to keep the soccer ball in the air for as long as possible.
What’s amazing is that not only you can play one-on-one with your friends, but you can also play inside a group chat with all of the group members.
Amidst those boring conversations, you can always goof off and play a quick game with your friends. Take a look at the steps of How to find and play Facebook’s secret soccer game:
- The foremost step is to install the Facebook Messenger app from the App Store or Google Play store. Once done installing, launch the app.
- In case you already have an installed app, make sure that you update the latest version of the Facebook Messenger app.
- Send the football emoji to a friend with whom you want to play the game.
- Tap on it to start the game and the game will launch in seconds.
- Just keep on tapping the ball to keep it going. When you miss, the score will reset.
- The game will keep track of the high score among everyone in the chat thread and update everyone in the group with the highest score. So keep flicking that soccer ball!
- You will see that each perfect shot is rewarded with a positive emoji like a thumbs up or clapping hands, while any lost opportunity generates a sad emoji-like crying or emoji of ashamed faces.
- The high score will be saved for the future in the top right corner of the game screen. If you beat it, the score will be replaced with yours.
The gets even more difficult after the first 10 points and you will face some really good and difficult challenges. Basically, your goal is to score as many points as possible without letting the ball drop. The winner is the one who can keep the ball in the air the longest.
Undoubtedly, the game is difficult if you compare it with the other hidden Facebook Messenger games. But, once you get hold of it, it is more addicting than any other hidden Messenger game.
Conclusion | How To Play Facebook Messenger’s New Secret Soccer Game 2021
Bored of chatting to your mates in Facebook Messenger? Yes, it’s a fact that apps can get boring, and Facebook owners understand this logic very well. Therefore, every now and then they keep on updating to grab the eyeballs of the users and keep them indulged in the app, which is appreciable.
Facebook Messenger has changed in a big way since its initial launch. From making voice calls to sending stickers and text messages, to playing the hidden Facebook Messenger games, the Messenger app offers something for everyone.
All their hidden Messenger games are both addicting as well as enjoyable. All the games are as easy as Tap and Play. The best part is that Messenger also works for those who aren’t on Facebook. So even if you are not on Facebook, you can always enjoy the Facebook Messenger games.
For all those tech-addicted people, just take a break from the long and boring conversations, and go ahead to enjoy Facebook Messenger’s super addictive soccer game.